COMING SOON: History meets modern urban living in Downtown Hamilton
This unique condo development in Downtown Hamilton embraces a piece of the city's history as it takes a leap into modernity.
Connolly Condos is a new development by Hue Developments and LCH Developments / Lifestyle Custom Homes currently under construction at 98 James St. S. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Connolly Condos has a total of 315 units and is 30 storeys tall.
Located in the desirable neighbourhood of Durand, the 30-storey, mixed-use tower unifies the historical significance and details of the former James Street Baptist Church facade with contemporary architecture.
The ground floor will feature commercial space and the condos will have more than 7,000 sq. ft. of amenities.
Building Type: Condo
Selling Status: Registration
Sales Start: Winter/Spring 2020
Construction Status: Construction
Construction Started: Winter/Spring 2019
Estimated Completion: 2022
Builder(s): Hue Developments and LCH Developments / Lifestyle Custom Homes
Architect(s): McCallum Sather Architects Inc.
Sales Company: St. Jean Realty Inc. Brokerage
Units in Connolly are expected to go on sale in spring 2020. The sales centre will be located at the St. Jean Realty office at 88 Wilson St W #2 in Ancaster.
- Coming soon: Lakeside condo brings coastal modern living to Hamilton
- A stylish new development is coming to historic Ancaster
- Coming soon: New Hamilton condo tower offers commuter convenience
- COMING SOON: New condos in the heart of Hamilton's arts district
- Developer has ambitious plans for Hamilton's City Centre Mall