CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Hamilton
A Hamilton restaurant is currently closed after failing a routine health inspection.
Indian takeout restaurant Narula’s Express, located at 535 King Street East, was inspected on Thursday, October 10.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant's operator did not properly protect food from contamination, did not protect against the entry and harbouring of pests, and did not ensure equipment, utensils and/or multi-service articles were cleaned and sanitized.
As a result, the restaurant has been closed down until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Hamilton, click here.
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 147 in Hamilton
- 5 incredible pictures from Hamilton's past
- City of Hamilton transitioning seven retirement home residents to hospitals
- 'It's like a bad movie,' says Hamilton mayor of provincial COVID-19 modelling
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19