CLOSURE: Chinese restaurant closed for health violations in Hamilton
A Hamilton restaurant is currently closed after failing a recent health inspection.
Chinese restaurant Mr. Tian, located at 111 King Street East, was inspected on Wednesday, November 20.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not adequately protect food from contamination or adulteration —specifically, not handling raw foods separate from ready-to-eat foods, on separate preparation surfaces, and with separate utensils to prevent contamination.
Other offences include not providing hot and cold running water for hand washing in the kitchen area.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Hamilton, click here.
- 'It's like a bad movie,' says Hamilton mayor of provincial COVID-19 modelling
- Top 5 Hamilton restaurants with alcohol delivery
- Hamilton family gifts $3.3M to local hospitals, researchers to help battle COVID-19
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Patients paying higher dispensing fees as pharmacists limit prescription amounts
- CLOSURE: Indian Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Hamilton
- Hamilton council to consider motion to record closed meetings
- Bean sprouts product recalled due to possible Salmonella contamination
- Hamilton restaurant among Canada's top 100 restaurants in 2019
- A New Syrian Restaurant Coming to Hamilton