Charges laid after prohibited, impaired driver caught speeding on Skyway
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have laid multiple charges following a traffic stop this afternoon.
At 4:26 p.m., OPP reported that a 43 year old driver was stopped on the Skyway Bridge for travelling in and out of traffic at 190 km/h.
Police say the driver was impaired and blew nearly three times the legal limit.
According to OPP, the accused was prohibited from driving due to a previous impaired charge.
The driver has been charged accordingly and will have their vehicle impounded for 45 days.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- G2 driver caught driving more than double the posted limit: Hamilton Police
- Police stop driver for stunt driving in Hamilton
- Impaired driving charges laid after man crashes into Hamilton home
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- Hamilton Police clock driver going 127 km/hr in a 60