Another huge band to make a stop in Hamilton
Another huge band has earmarked Hamilton for their tour this spring.
The Foo Fighters announced Tuesday (Feb. 18), the stops for their 25th anniversary and Hamilton is one of two Canadian stops announced so far.
ARE YOU READY???— Foo Fighters (@foofighters) February 18, 2020
Join the Foos in commemorating their 25th anniversary by revisiting stops along their 1995 tour! IN THE ROUND!
Pre-sale begins TODAY at 12pm ET - the password is hitting your inboxes now!https://t.co/xEHr7wQ2rc#FF25 pic.twitter.com/FXEKwspqRV
This tour retraces the stops the band made back in 1995 for one of their very first tours.
They will be playing the FirstOntario Centre May 20 and presale tickets go on sale Tuesday.
The only other Canadian city the Foos will be playing on this tour is at Osheaga in Montreal in July.
The Foo Fighters are just the latest in a series of big-name bands to announce a stop at Hamilton’s FirstOntario Centre in the coming months.
Pearl Jam blows through town just days before their new album drops in March. Rage Against the Machine also announced earlier this month that they will be in town in July.
Tickets for the Foo Fighters show can be found through their website.
Photo courtesy Foo Fighters’ Facebook page
- Another Hamilton long-term care home has declared a COVID-19 outbreak
- Big changes coming to HSR as they ramp up physical distancing measures
- Hamilton's National Steel Car to suspend operations
- Police searching for missing 83-year-old man from Hamilton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000