After a warm week, Hamilton will see weekend snow
After a dry and mild Friday in Hamilton, temperatures are expected to drop for the weekend.
Light snow is expected overnight Friday and through Saturday before a second round of snow is anticipated Sunday afternoon and into the evening.
“The risk for snow on Saturday from the U.S. system has drawn back somewhat as well as the week passed, but it’s still expected to brush the south of the province, such that most people will see a few flakes Saturday”, according to The Weather Network.
“That system looks to bring more widespread snow across southern Ontario, beginning Sunday afternoon, and ending through the evening and overnight, west to east,” says The Weather Network.
While Hamilton is looking at light amounts through the weekend, the Niagara Region is expected to get hit the hardest with more than 5 cm Saturday.
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared in Hamilton over the weekend
- Tow truck driver charged with stunt driving in Hamilton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Police identify suspect in murder of 79 year old Hamilton woman
- Half of Canadians say governments are hiding something about COVID-19: poll