A very popular bubble tea chain coming to Hamilton
A popular bubble tea chain is setting up shop in Westdale and it seems Mac students are pretty pumped about it.
Taiwanese bubble tea chain The Alley has a number of chains across Canada and soon they will be found in Westdale village at 1050 King Street W.
They offer a selection of bubble teas, loose-leaf teas and are most widely known for their “Deerioca” pearls.
They claim to make their own cane sugar and their tapioca pearls are handmade, according to their website.
On the Spotted at Mac facebook page, news of the chain’s arrival in the neighbourhood has students abuzz.
“Dreams come true,” wrote one user.
“What a time to be alive!” wrote another.
The Alley boasts locations across Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
No word yet on when the Westdale storefront will be opening but judging by the fact the sign is up, it should be any day now.
Photo courtesy of The Alley.
- New coffee shop opens in Westdale, the first Canadian location for this European chain
- Nando’s restaurant chain set to close multiple locations amid COVID-19 crisis
- European coffee chain coming soon to Hamilton
- Popular pizzeria chain opens doors in Hamilton
- Popular retail chain is now open in Burlington, bringing over 100 jobs