5 Best local breweries offering delivery
If you’ve been struggling to deal with the quarantine, you may be happy the Province included alcohol producers and distributors on their list of essential businesses.
If you’re looking to make sure your fridge is stocked with beer, but you also want to support local breweries, there’s good news.
These are the five best local breweries offering delivery.
Located in Toronto, Bellwoods has a large number of craft beer options, including pilsners, ales, IPAs, and specialty blends.
Currently, Bellwoods is offering a $15 flat-rate shipping fee for orders of nine-or-more bottles, and 18-or-more cans.
Photo courtesy of Bellwoods Brewery’s Instagram
Located in Hamilton, Merit Brewing doesn’t have the widest selection of beers, rather they focus on doing a couple different types really well—they offer ales and IPAs among others.
Currently, they’re offering free shipping on local orders (using the code HAMONT at checkout)—nine items minimum per order. As well, they’re offering a $15 flat rate for shipping across Ontario.
Photo courtesy of CAMERON’S Brewing’s Instagram
Located in Burlington, Nickel Brook has a large selection of craft beers, including a myriad of different types of India Pale Ales (IPAs).
Currently, Nickel Brook’s taproom is closed. However, the brewery is offering delivery to select locations in Ontario.
Photo courtesy of Nickel Brook Brewing Company’s Instagram
Located in Oakville, Cameron’s has several different selections of craft beers, including IPAs, lagers, red ales, cream ales, and even merchandise.
Currently, Cameron’s is offering free shipping province-wide.
Photo courtesy of Merit Brewing’s Instagram
Stonehooker Brewing Company, located in Port Credit in Mississauga, has a wide range of craft beer options, including ales, IPAs, and stouts.
Currently, they’re offering local and Ontario-wide delivery for free!
Photo and cover photo courtesy of Stonehooker Brewing Company’s Instagram
- Back to school in Hamilton: Here's the public school board's latest plan for reopening
- Several downtown Hamilton roads closed for police investigation
- Hamilton man facing several charges in relation to downtown drug bust
- Hamilton-born Eugene Levy wins lifetime achievement award
- Hamilton has a new not-so-secret stealthy pop-up patio
- Province encouraging Ontarians to support local breweries and wineries
- Canadian Craft Brewers Association creates new seal for packaging
- 5 Best deals being offered by local wineries
- Uber Eats offering free delivery
- Dozens of Hamilton restaurants offering take-out and delivery options amid COVID-19 crisis